I am totally stoked. I got a letter this week, it reads:
Dear Lynn,
Congratulations on your outstanding academic achievement, which has placed you in the top 15 percent of undergraduate students at Flinders University in 2009.
I first read it and discarded it to read later. Which I did, and it took quite a while for the news to sink in. I knew I had done well last year, but this is quite unexpected. Initially I thought I'd attained the top 15% for my topics but as I re-read it more and more I realised that I'd attained it throughout all undergrads in the Uni! That is so amazing! I am so thrilled. I am also so motivated to do even better! Wow!
There's a certificate and some network connections for jobs and stuff (although I'm not at that level yet with 3 years still to go to completion), and membership to an international organisation called Golden Key International Honour Society.
It really doesn't get any better than this. Feeling nervouse about the presentation night already.....:)))))))))))))))))))))))
QotD: “The teen girls campaigning to get school uniform banned from porn”
-
School uniform is a common costume for female performers in pornography.
This is despite the fact that school uniform is mandatory in almost all
schools in...
1 week ago

2 comments:
Yay for you!!! I am so proud of you! Well done, my friend xoxoxo
Fantastic news I know how hard you worked for that level
Post a Comment