Wednesday, August 1, 2007




Stephanie started early entry pre-entry for pre-school last Friday. I think she really enjoyed herself. It's only 1.5 hours on a Friday but they treat it like real school with waiting to be called, designated snack area and knowing where their bag is kept etc., She seemed really happy about going.
It was time for our haircuts today, only to find out that Stephanie has lice. Ewwwww, but I guess it's not that uncommon. I think she may have picked them up from her Monday daycare. But we made a game of putting oily gunk in our hair. So instead of having an afternoon 'off', I spent the day doing multi washing loads and hair treatments.

The Fifi Magnetic World game is still a hit and I've attached some Fifi character flowers done recently.

Oh, and I actually got into my scrap stash last night and put together a card for Lilly's birthday party on Saturday. I got the components together and had Stephanie help me with gluing it together, writing inside and putting some ink on the flower. She's really excited about going to Lilly's party.

No comments: