Friday, February 1, 2008

Lifeline Telephone Counselling Training Coming Up

And the good news in my life just keeps accumulating! 2008 is shaping up to be a tremendous year. Boy, January and now February have already realised some goals. Can't wait for the rest of the year to see what good stuff is in store.

I have been accepted to start Telephone Counselling Training for Lifeline. What an opportunity! I can hardly wait for the weekly sessions start, well, they're not long away, Feb 11th is the first.

This is the stuff that silver linings are made of. After 6 years of a lot of 'crapdom' that I had no control over being dished out on me, finally, I can use my experiences (with some training) to help others overcome the obstacles in their lives. What a wonderful opportunity.

I'm excited! Do I sound excited? I sure feel it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a great thing

glad it's all working out for you


Karen Haywood